Hayat - Sušená Petržleňová vnať
Hayat - Sušená Petržleňová vnať, 12g
Číslo produktu: 6059
Parameter 1: 12g
Krajina pôvodu: Turecko
naša cena s DPH: 1.70 EUR
Jednotková cena: 141.67 €/kg
Zloženie: petržlenová vňať
O ProdukteParsley is a flowering plant native to the Mediterranean. The two most common types are French curly-leaf and Italian flat-leaf. Over the years, parsley has been used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, allergies, and inflammatory diseases. Today, it’s widely used as a fresh culinary herb or dried spice. It’s bright green in color and has a mild, bitter flavor that pairs well with many recipes. Often labeled as one of the most powerful disease-fighting plants, parsley provides great nutritional value and offers many potential health benefits.
1. Contains many important nutrients: Parsley is a low-calorie, nutrient-dense herb. It’s particularly rich in vitamins K, A, and C.
2. Rich in antioxidants: Parsley contains many powerful antioxidants, which may help prevent cell damage and lower your risk of certain diseases.
3. Supports bone health: Parsley is rich in vitamin K, which is an essential nutrient for optimal bone health. Eating foods high in this nutrient has been linked to a reduced risk of fractures and improved bone mineral density.
4. Contains cancer-fighting substances: Parsley contains various antioxidants — like flavonoids and vitamin C — that may provide cancer-fighting benefits.
5. Rich in nutrients that protect your eyes: Parsley contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta carotene, plant compounds that protect eye health and may reduce your risk of certain age-related eye conditions like AMD.
6. May improve heart health: Parsley is rich in folate, a B vitamin that protects your heart and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
7. Parsley extract has antibacterial properties: Parsley extract has been shown to have antibacterial properties in test-tube studies. Still, more research is needed.
8. Easy to add to your diet: Parsley can be used as a dried spice or fresh herb. Dried flakes are usually added to hot dishes like soup and pasta, while the fresh herb is a great addition to salads and dressings.